Well my, after Japan, my 2015 World Tour is now stopping for a few days in Berlin (Germany) which is my favourite city by far. Some of you may know that I spent my early years in Germany in the 90's and that I return to that country as much as it's humanly possible ^^
--Btw I'm looking for metal & vintage clothing shops in Berlin if you have some tips and adresses you recommend, drop me a line ! ---
And now it's time for the now famous Deviantart Questionnaire !
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
12 years ! I joined October, 2003
What does your username mean?
It's actually my artist name. I went by Wishmistress for many years, and when DA allowed us to change our usernames it was a real relief ^^
Describe yourself in three words.
Passionnate, true and a bit crazy (on the good side)
Are you left or right handed?
Right handed but I play the bass & guitar like a left handed
What was your first deviation?
I actually cannot remember ver ywell, for I started by submitting photos and self-portraits. My first photomanipulation was named Iced Queen and was just a simple portrait with a blue texture on it ^^
- What is your favourite type of art to create ?
Mixed media photomanipulation. I love photomanipulation and I really like bringing it to a higher level, by adding many painted elements and doing something quite unique.
- What was your first favourite?
One of ladymorgana's artworks for sure, her work really inspired me to start doing photomanipulation.
- What type of art do you tend to favourite the most ?
Digital art, photomanipulation and photography.
- Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? I would love Natalie Shau when she was active there as BlueBlack I still love her work though it's less easy to just follow her on social medias. She remains an inspiration however
- How has a fellow deviant impacted your life ? Not really, but I love how Da can bring people together, it's just awesome ^^ In 2004, my dear Kalle winteravalon came from Finland to France to visit me and it was a beautiful and very special time I'll never forget.
- What are your preferred tools to create art ? My Imac, Wacom tablet
- What is the most inspirational place for you to create art ? Home ! I can draw or do lighter stuff when I travel or such, but I create my most important pieces when I am home alone.
- What is your favourite DeviantArt memory ? When I received my first DD, and when I turned Senior in 2007, two really important milestones for me <3
I was mentioned in many journals recently so thanks so much to you guys for featuring my artwork and wishing to meet me I hope we will